Friday, October 23, 2009

The Splits (Ouch!)

Where does one draw the line between weirdness and freakiness? As in psycho freakiness. Totally scary, dude. I don't even have any idea what can make people snap.

I'll tell you what happened. After teaching dance class, I went outside to put my stuff in my car. A few friends and their friends were sitting outside, right beside the car. One reached out his hand for a hi-five, while his friend outstretched her arms towards me.

"Neal! Neal! Give me a hug."

"No thanks."

"Why not? WHY NOT? I know you love me."

"But I don't even know you."

And that's when she snapped, and started swearing at me. I'm pretty sure it's not that time of the month thing going on.

o.O"

>>

Dance = love. Dance = feelings. Feelings = mood. Mood = music. Music = mood.

Shower music -> slow jams.
Train to Uni music -> punk rock.
Train home -> hip hop.
Bus home -> punk rock.

I need more music.

>>

I have decided to reward myself after a hard days work. And the perfect reward. A McDonalds burger.

Yum yum yum!

Apparently, a friend was in the line in front of me yesterday. I wasn't too sure it was her, until she jumped in the air and whooped. Loool. I would have said hi, but she was with her friends.

Maybe next time.

>>

I'm not flexible anymore. :(

I can't even do the splits anymore. :(

MUST BE MORE FLEXIBLE!!!

>>

Guess who's still together after all the shit they've been through.

Your bum cheeks.

LMAO!

~ Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment